Saturday

Sunny, Happy Days

The days have been so beautiful, even though the temps have been higher than normal. I just love looking out into our big back yard and seeing everything turning green and blooming. My purple Irises are gorgeous this year. I really should take a picture. We've had several fires in our area over the last month because the ground is so dry. When the winds are strong they blow the embers all over the place. About 3 weeks ago the fires were less than 1/4 mile away. We had to pack up the van with all the important things and be ready to  evacuate. Several people lost their homes, it is very sad but thankfully no lives were lost. On Thursday there were more fires, but they were north of us and the winds were blowing them away from us. I'm praying for rain to come soon and drench the scorched earth.

I made this card with the Bliss stamp set from the Sale-a-Brations catalog. It is expired now, so the stamps are no longer available. I love the set and am sad to see it go. Sets in the mini catalogs are only available for a short time, so you need to contact me before the end date of the special to get these BEAUTIFUL stamps. I did a pre-order for the Summer mini which you can order from beginning on May 1st. The stamps in this set are GREAT! Some are fun for summer while others are beautiful. And the hostess sets are to die for. Oh, by the way, Stampin' Up! is changing the hostess rewards program. Beginning July 1 instead of earning hostess sets for your workshop, you will earn Hostess dollars to use on anything in the catalog. A workshop with sales of $150.00 will get you $25.00 in benefits along with the gifts I give my hostesses. Contact me to schedule a FUN stamping workshop SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment