Friday

The Easter Parade



I've seen so many cute Easter items but I haven't seen an Easter Bonnet. I've been thinking about making this for a few days, but just haven't had the time until tonight. It's 3:20 a.m. and I'm ready to hit the sack, but I wanted to get this posted. I will try to get a tutorial up sometime tomorrow. I'm happy with the way the bonnet turned out. It took me a while to decide which flowers to use. I made several different types and finally chose these. I don't know what their called--maybe the Alison flower : ) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Check back tomorrow evening and hopefully the tutorial will be posted. Happy Easter! Remember it's the incredible Resurrection of our Lord Jesus rising from the dead that we celebrate--to give us hope for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment