Sunday

Woo Hoo!

It's been a while since I posted--nearly a month. I guess I got discouraged because my blog doesn't look very good and I haven't had time to fix it.

Anyway, I made a bunch of stuff over the last few weeks for a sale at a local church, I made some neat tiles using the new Flower Fest set and Open Sea. They came out very nice. It's late and I haven't taken any pictures yet. I will post them tomorrow. I also made big magnets with the Big Blossom die--50 of those suckers. I made earrings and of course cards. I sold about $30.00 worth of stuff, which isn't much, But the big news is I made an actual catalog sale and the lady wants me to do a workshop next month. Finally, something is happening with my business. I've been busting my butt trying to get this thing off the ground. I'm so excited and will have a hard time waiting for June to pass.  My friend, Julie, knows her and says she and her friends will be a good group and I may even get a club started with them. So you know I'm saying, " Woo Hoo" all day.

The new CATALOG is coming out July 1st, so I hope you're as excited as I am, I've had a sneak peek and I know you're going to LOVE. There are several wonderful sets retiring : (. But something has to give to make way for the new. Check out the retiring list at my Online Shopping link. Those sets that are retiring will never be available from Stampin' Up! again--GET THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!

I hope everyone has a blessed week and that you get a lot accomplished.

Blessings,
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment