Saturday

My Workshop Results

This is the card we made last night. You may have seen it before because it's so easy to do for workshops and new stampers.


There were 14 people. It was a mother & daughter theme so there were 6 teenage girls. The girls all sat together and had a blast giggling and talking while they made their cards. The moms were at two additional tables. I was nervous, but thankfully I overcame it and got through the show without screwing up too badly. I think everyone had a good time. I wish someone would have booked a party, but at least the hostess had enough orders to get a level one set. I used a generic doorprize form which offered a newsletter. Unfortunately, several people signed up for the newsletter and I don't have one yet! I guess I'll be making one in the near future.





You would think I'd be on cloud 9, but since no one booked a party, I don't know where to go from here. One person said she'd think about it. Which means a probable "no." It was a good experience to get a workshop under my belt, now I can move on and hopefully find someone else to host one. I have a free class at the library on the 10th so perhaps someone there will want to be a hostess.





I've got a lot to do this week to get ready for stamp club and the library class. I also have to come up with a card for a shoebox swap toward the end of the month. I'm going to be busy, busy, busy. Plus I have to take my mom to doctor appointments and chemo next week three days in a row.



I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment